Monday, February 9, 2009

Moose Sighting in Camelot

I have seen a lot of wildlife but I think this is my most memorable one yet.  Saturday Patrick, the boys and I were walking around our neighborhood when a car pulls up next to us and says "I don't know if your boys might like to see but there is a moose in the yard to your left."  Me being shocked and a little nervous could not believe that the moose was just chillin in the yard eating off the tree. The boys wanted to get closer as did I for picture reasons but we managed to keep our distance and watch her as she walked around.  At first I thought she would come after us but she just looked at us and carried on doing what she came to do-eat.  We rushed home and got my camera and here she is hanging out in the yard looking for food.  I guess she has been hanging out for the last week in the area and there have been no incidents just a hungry moose.  It was the craziest thing I have ever seen up close. 



No comments: