The Boys and I pinning Patrick's badge
Proud Officer
Spokane Class
Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with everyone
Dear Patrick,
I wonder what it is like everyday when you go through all the physical, mental and educational training that it takes to be in law enforcement. When you have gone through all the physical training and I can't be there for you at the end of the day. Or when you are unable to vent after being drilled with all the tests, quizzes or things that drain your mind. Or what it means to go to bed alone after long days of work. I am amazed at your strength you have shown these last few weeks. Not only as being an Officer, but a man, father and husband. The things you have gone through to make our life better. I am encouraged by the strength and endurance you have to withstand what it takes to be in law enforcement. You have proven yourself to me, your children, your family, and all those you touched in the Academy. It is no wonder that you received the second highest scores overall, the HIGHEST mock scene, and a Co-Leader of your class. You are a natural leader and an example to all that follow. I am honored to be you wife, and your sons are honored to call you Dad. We are proud of all you have accomplished and look forward to the many more accomplishments you will have in your career.
Love,
Your Family
2 comments:
He must be so proud to read that! It brought tears to my eyes! Will and I and the boys are also being blessed by you all and are so glad you're in our lives!
Okay, I've got tears in my eyes too. This world is far too short of good men. What a household you must have. God's blessing is unmistakable.
Post a Comment