Well I'm hoping that this last Sunday wasn't our last hiking trip, but I think that it may have been. We took the boys to what they call the beaver park(a beaver lives there), but it is this gorgeous park that the Spokane river runs through and it was so beautiful. The boys did some rock climbing, stick and rock collecting and Josiah even managed to get in the water. It was tempting him and he gave in and got wet. We hiked a few miles and really enjoyed looking at all the leaves turning. It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon, I sure am going to miss hiking and being outdoors.
2 comments:
Hey Kel, We thoroughly enjoyed your blog. It's the next best thing to being there. We Love You All & Miss You.
Dad & Brenda
Kelly the blog looks so good!! It is fun to see pictures of the boys. I miss them and their boyness!! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment