Our Indoor Wonderland
Josiah doing Spelling and Poetry
Josiah's picture taking skills
Jonah doing Spanish
Taking a break with Jesh
Say Cheese
The boys decided they were going to decorate our classroom/family room the other day with snowflakes that they personally made. Each of them cut and hung their own snowflakes and I must say it is a sight to see. They also thought we all needed a crown for school so they put their little brains together and made one for each of us. I love their little artistic minds they have.
The boys are also accelerating in there Spanish course they are taking, I highly recommend Rosetta Stone for teaching yourself a second language. It is amazing and all of the boys and I are doing well with it. Jonah has decided he was going to leave us all in the dust, so guess who is teaching us when we get stuck? Jonah! It is awesome to see them grow and learn each day, I am so blessed. All of there other subjects are going great, we just take one day at a time, and it is going very well. We are looking forward to Thanskgiving and spending time with family. Sure wish I could see all of you in Cali, I miss you all very much.
1 comment:
They are so adorable! I love that Jonah's crown is so tall...gotta make up for that height somehow! Hey will you send me an email and give me the lowdown on what curriculm you are using for school? I have started researching a bit to get ready for next fall...or sooner if I decide too! Love you all and Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment