Sunday, April 12, 2009

Piano








Since the first of the year the boys have been taking piano lessons from their Grandpa Mike.  They are playing songs and are learning how to read music and they even play the piano at the same time.  They love learning new songs and it is truly amazing the joy it brings to their lives.  The icing on the cake is that they get to be with grandpa.  I know the boys treasure that time they have with him and to boot they are learning such an amazing thing, music.  So this last week they completed Unit 2 and they had a concert for our family.  Everyone dressed up, they got there certificates of completion, we had a special dinner and dessert.  It was an awesome celebration.  

2 comments:

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

What stud-muffins they are! Did I notice Josiah got a haircut??! Hosanna is taking after himwith her curls now...:)

Craig and Bethany said...

What a great post! My three brothers still get a total kick out of getting together and jamming. I think it started in piano and ended up in guitar, voice, percussion, base... What a total gift for your boys.

So glad I found your blog! Look forward to visiting again. :)