Sunday, May 31, 2009

Looking At the Good

Since my last post was a little bit of a downer I thought I should talk about the fun things we have done in the last few weeks. We have made two trips to Seattle. The first one was our tourist vacation. We took the boys to the zoo, Rainforest Cafe, Crab Pot and Pike's Place. The next trip we went hiking and spent time at Uncle Kevin's relaxing and enjoying one another. We were very fortunate to have Patrick's brother to stay with, what a blessing he has been through this all. Thank You Kevin. So we make our final trip to Seattle today. Patrick has completed the Academy, we are so proud of him. I am so glad to have my husband home, he is such an amazing husband and father.

















1 comment:

Lifewords said...

Great pictures Kelli. I love seeing what your family has been up to. Can't wait to see some pics of the new house!

Darla
http://tealadydarla.wordpress.com