Where does the time go. The hustle and bustle of everyday life, the changing of jobs, unexpected injuries, baseball season, doctor's appts., playdates and oh yeah our Anniversary. The man who is by my side through all of the busyness, my husband, my best friend, my confidant, my everything. His love never wavers or grows tired, he is there. When I get lost in the things that consume my life he is there, never changing. The man who always guides our family with wisdom, understanding, strength and love. The man who I was blessed to marry, Patrick. I am so blessed to be your wife and friend in this awesome journey we are on. Lord, thank you for my husband and knowing just what I needed when you brought us together. Happy 11 Years!!!
Friday, June 18, 2010
11 Years
Where does the time go. The hustle and bustle of everyday life, the changing of jobs, unexpected injuries, baseball season, doctor's appts., playdates and oh yeah our Anniversary. The man who is by my side through all of the busyness, my husband, my best friend, my confidant, my everything. His love never wavers or grows tired, he is there. When I get lost in the things that consume my life he is there, never changing. The man who always guides our family with wisdom, understanding, strength and love. The man who I was blessed to marry, Patrick. I am so blessed to be your wife and friend in this awesome journey we are on. Lord, thank you for my husband and knowing just what I needed when you brought us together. Happy 11 Years!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh HOORAY!! What a celebration. We are all blessed by your good marriage. What a gift!
Happy Anniversary Kelly and Patrick! You truly are a couple to model after.
Yeah!! I know I'm a little late with a comment (been off-line for a while). What a great post, and you two truely are a wonderful couple. Will and I are blessed to call you friends!
Post a Comment