Monday, August 23, 2010

July

In my attempt to be a better blogger I find myself not being a better blogger. I always have high hopes of posting all these thoughts and ideas that run through my head and something or some activity always seems to take the place. Could it be that I have three active boys that seem to keep me going all day everyday. Or could it be that I am just as active as them in my own schedule. Whatever it is, I hope someday I am able to jot down all those thoughts, experiences, fears, disappointments, triumphs and life's joys more frequently. So for now, until I can do better at these entries, you get a month(or two) clumped together.

So here is July, filled with so much fun and a whole lot of activities. The big boys went to Summer Camp which took them away from us for four nights. Although it was quiet for those days we sure missed them. Jesh especially. When they returned we then went to Disneyland for my dad's 60th birthday(the boys' first time), and we had a great time. We also spent time at my dad's ranch where the boys rode his golf cart, played with chickens, rode horses, and got into whatever they could find out there. They were in heaven. A trip to Cali would not be complete without going to the ocean, we boogie boarded, built sandcastles, and relaxed at one of my favorite beaches-Avila. Our July was filled with so much fun, however, the best part of it was all the time we spent with family here in Spokane and Cali. Such a joy to share memories with family, one of my favorite things to do.


Drama Day Camp-Life Center
Avila Beach-The Cwiks

Playing with the chickens at Miranda Ranch

Disneyland with Grandpa
Dropping brothers off at camp-The Best Cabin Leader a.k.a Uncle Joey

Cwik Boys(men)
Ellen Lake visiting Uncle Joey

2 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

What a great summer. Seems to soon to be ending.

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

Kel, I totally know the feeling about blogging. It seems like I'm blogging in my head all day and then the days turn to weeks and when I finally sit down its like "what was I going to say??" lol
I love all the pics of the boys...they are so handsome! Have a wonderful end of summer! Love you guys :)