Ready or not here we go. Today we received 34 baby chicks to add to our already 14, so as you can see our chicken farm is expanding. We decided at first we would get chickens to provide for our boys who eat(along with their dad) a large amount of eggs each week. Little did we know, the growing need for those who want farm fresh eggs is quite large and now we are supplying eggs to others. While we are unable to keep up with our orders(thank you Couer d'Alene P.D.), we took the plunge to grow our little farm into something for the boys future. It is amazing to see the support people have and watch as they tend to their farm with the guidance of their amazing dad. I watch as they work cleaning, feeding, building, and nurturing these chickens and am amazed at their work ethic God has blessed them with. To see them gather the eggs, wash the eggs, store the eggs, market the eggs, I am so proud of them. They are doing it! They have been blessed to see God pour out support and financial blessings all because they offer it up to him in all they do for it. So we wait until the new chicks start laying eggs late spring. What does God have in store for us? I know this, it has taught our boys so much responsibility and that their abilities are way beyond what they think. With God they will succeed. Our hope is that someday JP's Chicken Farm would be a business flourishing in every area. I sit with anticipation as we work towards the small goals and dream as we strive for the large ones. All the while giving God the Glory!
I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. Psalm 9:1
No comments:
Post a Comment