I always love to hear the boys' perception on Patrick and myself. I'm sure they have a whole lot to say when I'm not around, as they do with Patrick when he isn't. These ones have been the latest. Funny or sweet I'm amazed by these little minds I call my sons.
Daddy who has been off work for 2 days already and is well rested. Still manages to get sympathy from his fan club(the boys).
"Daddy needs to sleep in, he works nights." Jeshua
With tears in his eyes after basketball practice this Sunday I ask Siah why he is so sad. After minutes of going down the list of possibilities he finally breaks and says, "I wish daddy was there with me." Sometimes we just need our daddies to be there for a sense of security and peace.
I'm so blown away by the love, respect, and perception they have of their daddy. Those boys are so blessed to have such a wonderful dad who invests in every area of their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment